Diana LeClercq is an empathetic and compassionate Psychologist with General Registration and a Master of Professional Psychology. She enjoys working with clients of all ages who are in need of an Assessment and/or report. Diana is a member of the Australian Psychological Society as well as the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. She is a doctoral candidate and her favourite clinical, academic and research focus has been in the field of Neuropsychology.
Diana brings a warm, client-centered focus to each assessment session; and works towards mindful and accurate understanding of a Client’s needs. She is committed to creating a safe, respectful and comfortable environment for Clients. Diana is currently able to undertake the following Assessments:
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Learning Assessments (e.g. querying specific learning disorders)
- Cognitive or Intellectual Assessments
- Disability Assessments for the NDIS (Intellectual Disability, Supported Independent Living Assessments, Functional Capacity Assessments, Psychosocial Assessments of Psychological and complex Personality Disorders)
- Memory Assessments
- Behaviour, mental health, and personality Assessments
- Comprehensive reports would be provided as required following relevant assessments completion
Diana is a genuinely warm, respectful and empathic practitioner, adhering to the Code of Ethics, with excellent clinical skills and wide experience, who will appreciate you for who you are and respect your specific needs and values. Diana is working closely with Dr Merima Isakovic, Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Neuropsychologist, who is Diana’s direct Clinical Supervisor.
Diana LeClercq is available for Assessments Australia-wide utilising Telehealth (where appropriate), or face-to-face in our Gold Coast offices. She can also come to clients, their school or their workplace, in and around the Ipswich and Brisbane areas.