Snezana Tosovic is a multi-lingual (Serbian, Croatian, English), highly experienced and professional Clinical Neuropsychologist. With close to 50 years working in Psychology, she enjoys assisting clients of all ages who are in need of an Assessment. Snezana also supports clients who require therapy in languages other than English. Snezana is a member of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
Snezana is devoted to working with Clients of all ages including children, young people, adults, seniors, couples and families. She brings a client-centered focus to each appointment; and is committed to creating a safe, respectful and comfortable environment. Snezana is currently able to undertake the following Assessments:
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Learning Assessments (e.g. querying specific learning disorders)
- Cognitive or Intellectual Assessments
- Disability Assessments for the NDIS (Intellectual Disability, Supported Independent Living Assessments, Functional Capacity Assessments, Psychosocial Assessments of Psychological and complex Personality Disorders)
- Memory Assessments
- Behaviour, mental health, and personality Assessments
- Comprehensive reports would be provided as required following relevant assessments completion
As well as Assessments, Snezana is also able to assist clients seeking therapy in languages other than English: Serbian, Croatian.
Snezana is a genuinely respectful and empathic practitioner, with excellent clinical skills and wide experience, who will appreciate you for who you are and respect your specific needs and values.
Snezana Tosovic currently works out of our Southport Central offices.